Dr. Pablo Stolovitzky, ENT of Georgia North Chief Executive Officer, completed his otolaryngology residency at Emory University, where he is currently an adjunct assistant professor and teaches in the International Sinus Surgery Mini-Fellowship program.
Dr. Stolovitzky is a leader at the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery where he serves on the Board of Directors as the coordinator for international affairs. He is the vice president of the Pan-American Association of Otolaryngology-HNS, past chair of the Board of Governors and past president of the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology-HNS and Metro Atlanta Society of Otolaryngology-HNS.
Dr. Stolovitzky was honored by his colleagued with the Excellence in Teaching Award in 2009 and the 2013 Lifetime Achievement Award by the Georgia Society of Otolaryngology-HNS for his contributions to the specialty. He received American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS Distinguished Honor Award and the Board of Governors Chair Award. He was named “Best Doctors in America” and received “America’s Top Doctors Award”.
He is a nationally and internationally recognized speaker on nasal, sinus and allergy conditions. His most recent research and publications have been focused on balloon treatment of chronic sinusitis and Eustachian tube dysfunction, steroid-eluting stents in sinus surgery and biodegradable implants for the treatment of nasal airway obstruction due to lateral wall insufficiency.
In his spare time, Dr. Stolovitzky enjoys scuba diving, snow skiing, hiking and spending time with his family.
- Medical School – University of Buenos Aires Medical School –Graduated with Honors
- Residency – Emory University—Served as Chief Resident in 1990
Dr. Stolovitzky, a Fellow of the American academy of Otolaryngology – HNS and the American Rhinologic Society, is accepting new patients with nasal and sinus problems and allergies. He welcomes most major insurance plans. Dr. Stolovitzky sees patients in the St. Joseph’s, Decatur and Snellville offices of ENT of Georgia.
Awards and Honors
- America’s Top Doctors Award, 2020
- Distinguished Service Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2017
- Lester Brown Life Achievement Award. Georgia Society of Otolaryngology‑Head and Neck Surgery 2012
- Gerald Gussack Award for excellence in teaching. Georgia Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery, 2009
- Board of Governors’ Chair Recognition Award, American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, 2009 and 2013
- Best Doctors in America Award, 2007, 2008 and 2009
- Academy’s Honor Award Recipient, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery, 2007
- Atlanta Magazine, 1999, 2007-2010: Named one of Atlanta’s Top 100 Doctors
- Atlanta Business Chronicle, 1999-2001: Nominated “Heath Care Hero” in the physician category
- Leadership Development Program with Dr. Richard Holt: American Academy of Otolaryngology, 1999
- Resident Research Award: Association for Research in Otolaryngology, February 1989.
- Resident Grant Award: American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy, September 1989.
- Autoimmune Hypothesis of Acquired Tracheomalacia – Research Grant Award, Emory University 1987
- Co-founding member & CEO of ENT of Georgia North
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-HNS: Member of the Board of Directors, 2006 – 2009 and 2017 – Present
- American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Chairman of the Board of Governors, 2007 – 2008
- Georgia Society of Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery – President, 2003
- American Rhinological Society Fellow, 2002 – Present
- Metro Atlanta Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery – President, 1996
- American Board of Otolaryngology – Board Certified, 1990
- Medical Association of Georgia